Xcentric’s Designer Hub is where you will find tools, tips and educational materials to help you design your parts using best practices for optimal injection molding. Click on the boxes below to navigate to the resource of your choice. From our materials lists to our Design for Manufacturing guides and instructional webinars, we think you’ll find these resources to be a valuable addition to your knowledge base.
Designer Hub | Support
At Xcentric our aim is to give the design engineer all the tools needed to make a fast educated decision. That is why we have assigned a technical team to all of our accounts. Furthermore, we believe that the fastest way to market is by preventing issues early in the process. Here are some key points that set Xcentric apart:
- Online quote system – Our Online quote system gives our customers instant access to a technical team. Your team is made up of a tool engineer and a sales rep. Once a quote is submitted online, you will have a response within 24 hours. In addition to that, your quote will be managed through our customer portal.
- Customer Portal – Our online customer portal gives you 24-7 access to Xcentric from anywhere in the world. In the portal you can;
- Submit quotes
- View and interact with a live interactive quote
- Purchase Tooling and Parts
- Instantly Re-order parts
- View history details such as invoices and Purchase Orders
- Initiate Engineer Changes
- Organize Parts by type
- Update and manage Account Information
- ISO, ITAR and UL Certified
- Dedicated Support Team
- Custom Material Selection – We run more custom resins than any other injection molding company
- Free Part Design Analysis – Your assigned technical team will review your part and make sure it is ready for the manufacturing process
- Budget – Let our sales team find the right process for your budget
Let us come to you and demonstrate to your engineering team how we can help you with your next project.