CNC Machining - Metal & Plastic
We offer CNC Machining service for a wide range of industries and applications. We utilize the latest in CNC technology to make high precision machined parts. See a list of materials we can CNC machine. We have a full line of 3, 4 and 5 axis machining centers equipped with automation to handle both small and large volume runs. See our Size and Complexity capabilities. Components are produced with standard tolerances of +/-0.005”. Tighter tolerances may be specified but may affect pricing and delivery. Secondary operations such as tapping, marking, and surface treatments are available upon request for an additional charge.
CNC Machining Service
- 3 axis Machining
- 4 axis Machining
- 5 axis Machining
- CNC Turning
- Small Plate Work
- Precision Machining
- Small Batch Production
- Prototype CNC Work
- Brass / Bronze
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- See More
Parts Sizes Available
- 3 axis: up to 9″ x 9″ x 6″
- 4 axis: up to 9″ x 9″ x 6″
- 5 axis: up to 9″ x 9″ x 6″
- Lathe and Turning up to 6″ in Diameter
- Plate Work up to 12″ x 12″ x 1-1/2″
Finishes for CNC Machining Service
- As Machined– Cutter marks from the CNC Machining process will be present.
- 320 Paper – A light sand paper will remove the cutter marks left over from the CNC machining process, but will leave behind a uniform scratch pattern from the sand paper.
- 400 Paper – A smoother alternative to 320 Paper
- Light Bead Blast – This will remove light cutter marks and light sand paper scratches, leaving behind a smooth uniform sheen.
- Heavy Bead Blast – this will remove heavier cutter marks and scratched left behind by sand paper and will have a light texture appearance.
- Smooth Finish – This is typically 600 grit paper and can be polished.
- Optical Smooth Finish – 1500 grit paper used before polishing.
- Anodizing – Corrosion Prevention and aesthetics
- Chrome Plating – Mirror like hard Finish
- Custom Coatings & Finishes – Available upon request
The icons below will help you easily navigate to additional resources for Injection Molding